Dine In Catering
Five Brunch Wedding Catering Ideas
A wedding is one of the most momentous and remarkable occasions anyone can have. It can be made even better with many wedding catering selections you can choose from. However, the most important factor to consider is none other than your wedding theme. If you want to make your wedding theme as creative and unique as you wish, consider “brunch” theme for your reception.
There is just something special about this theme that makes the wedding day meaningful. So, if you want to include a brunch menu into your food catering service, below are three of the best food ideas that you should consider:
- Pancake Station – If you have a buffet-styled wedding reception, then you could simply place a bar or a station filled with delicious pancakes from IHOP. They also offer waffles, crepes, and French toast. Just imagine the guests dashing over to the pancake station to get this delicious breakfast item. Keep in mind to fill the bar with different fixings ranging from nuts, a variety of fruits, and even some good maple syrup (chocolate and strawberry syrups are good as well). By doing so, your friends and guests will be able to pick their own toppings for their pancakes.
- Tableside Hash Brown – You have probably heard of different tableside servings in many restaurants, especially in wedding receptions. Steaks, salads, and fish are the usual dishes served with tableside. However, with hash browns as an option, the whole brunch experience will surely be more enjoyable.
- Unlimited Omelets – Omelets are not really a common wedding food catering option. But for a wedding reception with a “brunch” theme, it is no wonder that scrambled eggs will be a huge standout among other dishes. If you are going to include this food item into your brunch menu, you may consider having a station, where guests can choose different ingredients for their own omelets. Ingredients may include cheese, ham, bacon, tomatoes, and bell pepper.
- Supplement with Lots of Sweets – Supplement the main dish with plenty of breakfast pastries, fresh fruits and sweets including muffins, croissants, doughnuts, cinnamon rolls, and tarts.
- Waffle Wedding Cake – A wedding cake made from delightful waffles will certainly be one of the best part of your wedding. Plus, you get to boast about having a unique – but surely scrumptious – wedding cake.
Brunch wedding reception is a popular option for those who are wanting to throw a budget-friendly party. These five extraordinary ideas for a brunch wedding theme can surely give your wedding a wonderful and tasty push. You will surely impress all of your friends and guests by having them at your wedding.