PDQ Catering Prices
PDQ catering services are known for their quick delivery, delicious food and drinks, and people dedicated to quality. PDQ, which originally stood for “Pretty Darn Quick” but presently means “People Dedicated to Quality”, is among the more popular fast-casual restaurant chains in Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Nevada, South Carolina, North Carolina, New Jersey, and Texas; its headquarters are in Tampa, Florida. The company offers chicken tenders, salads, French fries, chicken and turkey sandwiches, cookies, and shakes in 55 locations, aside from its catering arm.
Here’s a list of PDQ catering prices:
PDQ Catering Menu
|PDQ Best In Class Sandwich Platter (serves 8)||$39.99|
|Grilled Chicken Tender Platter (small)||$12.99|
|Crispy Chicken Tender Platter (small)||$12.99|
|Honey Marinated Nuggets (medium)||$19.99|
|Honey Marinated Nuggets (large)||$45.99|
TO PLACE AN ONLINE ORDER
Bob Basham, a founder of Outback Steakhouse, and Nick Reader, CEO of MVP Holdings, co-founded PDQ in 2011 with the first restaurant in Tampa, Florida. As of March 2016, most of the restaurants are company-owned by the rest are owned and operated by independent franchisees.
Why Choose It for Your Catering Needs
True to its co-founders’ concept, PDQ’s catering services are characterized by high-quality food and drinks, world-class customer service with warm hospitality at its core, and the commitment to customer satisfaction by doing things the right way. You will experience the manifestations of its dedication to your satisfaction from booking your catering event to requesting for clean-up, if necessary.
The easy-on-the-pocket PDQ catering prices are also a come-on for prospective and present customers, especially when the excellent quality of its food and drinks are considered. You will find it easy to make your menu choices, too, because PDQ has a simple catering menu consisting of:
- Hand-breaded tenders with a choice between crispy and grilled as well as homemade sauce (orders in 10, 25, and 50)
- Honey-marinated nuggets with homemade sauce (available in 40s and 100s)
- Sandwich platters with mix-and-match options including Cali Club Chicken Sandwich, Spicy Buffalo Tenders Sandwich, Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Grilled Turkey Breast Sandwich, and Crispy Turkey Breast Sandwich
- Boxed lunches
- Hand-tossed salads like Garden Salad, Mixed Greens Salad, and Caesar Salad (serves 4-6 people)
- Salads with chicken like Crispy Chicken Salad, Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, and Grilled Chicken Salad (serves 4-6 people)
- Homemade dressings include Bleu Cheese, Blueberry-Ginger Vinaigrette, Classic Caesar, Creamy Garlic, Honey Mustard, Low-Fat Fiesta Vinaigrette, and Ranch
- Iced tea and lemonade in ½ gallon sizes
- Sides like fresh apple slices with toffee dip and fresh blueberry coleslaw
- Homemade cookies like Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chunk, and Cranapple Oatmeal
You may have your orders delivered or you can pick them up. Either way, you will love that everything’s ready – hot when it should be hot and cold when it should be cold.
Last Updated: April 1, 2017 3:22 pm