Dunkin Donuts Catering Prices
Dunkin Donuts is an American international doughnut brand and coffee shop chain specializing in baked doughnuts. Their menu features a selection of freshly baked bakery items, breakfast sandwiches, bakery sandwiches, coffee and other refreshments. They are recognized as one of the largest bakery and coffee shops in the world. Dunkin Donuts catering has always been a choice for corporate meetings and school events. Bulk orders may be placed through phone or in the local stores near you and is available for pick up only as of the moment. They currently have more than 11,000 locations in 36 countries including the United States.
Here’s a list of Dunkin Donut catering prices:
Dunkin Donuts Catering Menu
|Box O' Joe (10 Small Cups)||$13.99|
|Box O'Joe Hot Chocolate (10 Small Cups)||$13.99|
|1/2 Cambro of Coffee (30 cups of coffee)||$40.00|
|Full Cambro of Coffee (60 cups of coffee)||$85.00|
Our Dunkin' Donuts Assorted Flavors:
Our Munchkin Donut Hole Assorted Flavors:
Freshly Baked Bagels
|8oz. Cream Cheese Spread (Spread Flavors: Plain, Vegetable, Onion, Blueberry, Pumpkin)||$2.09|
|1/2 Dozen Muffins||$10.99|
To Place An Order Call 412.448.3160 or
William Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin Donut (then named Open Kettle) in Quincy, Massachusetts in 1948. Rosenberg used to sell doughnuts and coffees in construction sites near his hometown. His recipe for variety of doughnuts was an instant hit among the locals of Quincy. Soon enough, people from across the town visit them just to satisfy their cravings for fresh doughnuts. He began offering the company’s franchise rights as early as 1950’s and since then the brand became a popular place for quick bites and refreshments. With over six decades in the food business, the company remains committed in providing their patrons with fresh doughnuts served fast and offered at a very cheap price.
What They’re Famous For
Dunkin Donuts is famous for their variety of freshly baked doughnuts and other bakery goods. Here are some of their catering menu offerings:
- Assorted Donuts – available in the following flavors: Glazed, Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla Frosted, Old Fashioned, Boston Kreme, Glazed Chocolate Cake, Jelly, Powdered Sugar, Cinnamon, Sugar Raised and Blueberry Cake.
- Muffins – available in the following flavors: Blueberry, Reduced-Fat Blueberry, Coffee Cake, Honey Bran Raisin, Corn and Chocolate Chip.
- Chicken Bacon Sandwich – fried chicken fillet with crispy smoked bacon and melted cheese, served on a freshly baked butter croissant.
- Texas Toast Grilled Cheese – melted American and white cheddar cheeses between two toasted slices of Texas toast.
- Snack N’ Go Steak Wrap – Angus steak topped with cheddar cheese and honey mustard sauce, wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla.
Why eat at Dunkin Donuts
If you are looking for quick bites to offer on your next event, Dunkin Donuts is a great choice. Their wide selection freshly baked goods, coffee drinks and other refreshments are a great choice for filling snacks and bites.
Last Updated: March 1, 2017 12:21 am